This trip has been cancelled
Sat 18 - Sun 19 Apr 2020
Posted by Don T
on Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Leaders: Don T
Standard: Everyone welcome
Meeting: No meeting
BlazeAid is volunteer organization that helps rebuild fences after natural disasters. I'm thinking of running a trip with them. This is an expression of interest thing only so far; the date is vaguely set sometime in April, after the rush of March and Easter weekend in April.
- Location: camp is at Buchan, Victoria
- You must be at least 12 years of age
- Campsites may or may not be unpowered. They'll have toilets and hot showers.
- You'll be working with wires and stuff, so get your tetanus shot up to date
- Breakfast and dinner is provided
We'll see how things go closer to the date.
Please note this trip will run as an independent trip, not an MUMC trip, as it will be provided by a third party. It is participant's responsibility to ensure they are insured (personally or via the third party).
Back to list of trips