Fri 1 6:00pm - Sun 3 Jul 2016 8:00pm
Posted by Luke F
on Mon, 25 Jul 2016
Leaders: Luke F
Meeting: No meeting
Will be talking before and after the announcements tonight for possible ski trips. This a proposed trip for the weekend (depending on interest, and car availability of course)
1. Drive to the bottom of Mt Bogong on Friday night, and camp.
2. On Saturday, walk up Eskdale Spur and dump our camping gear at Michelle Hut.
3. Head on up to the summit on skis and have a good time.
4. Spend the night camped next to Michelle Hut
5. More skiing
6. Walk back down and drive back home on Sunday evening.
It's an advanced/intermediate trip, you need to have the following skills in order to participate:
+ Either very confident skier or have experience skiing with a heavy pack.
+ Competent at telemark or parallel skiing.
+ Competent at skiing up steeper slopes.
+ Good fitness
Come have a chat to me either way if you're interested or not sure whether you have the experience required.
Back to list of trips