This trip has been cancelled

Canyoning Logo


Fri 6 6:00am - Mon 9 Apr 2012 8:00pm

Posted by James C on Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Leaders: Alaster M, Benjamin W
Standard: Intermediate
Meeting: Tue, 3 Apr 2012, 7:30 pm

Requirements: Experience canyoning or other appropriate abseiling experience.

UPDATE: Trip cancelled due to high canyon water levels.

Running a canyoning trip to the Blue Mountains over the Easter. Will be driving up on Friday the 6th and likely canyoning the Saturday, Sunday and Monday with warmup canyons followed by Kanangra Main. A subset of the group may be hanging around to do some more canyoning later in the week but this has yet to be decided on.

Camping will either be at Kanangra or with the MUMC cavers 45 minuites down the road.

Approriate experience is certaintly required for this trip.

Trip is dependent on rainfall for the period and current water levels in the canyons.


Back to list of trips